SoundWhere is project partner of NOTV.com, a unique turnkey streaming service for artists, individuals, venues and companies to broadcast live concerts and events to selected audiences at selected places at selected times. Free or with a ticket price. Local or worldwide.
Streaming is here to stay, providing access to a worldwide audience for everyone. Ticketing however changes the ball game completely, demanding secure streaming (one ticket = one stream), easy payment systems and handling of copyright & performance rights payments to all applicable collection societies. That is where NOTV comes in: they handle all these issues for you and provide you with an easy marketing and promotion toolkit. You just play!
On top of that, Soundwhere introduces ‘micro-geofencing’. This allows you to draw your own perimeter limits, e.g. around a city, building, park, beach area, playing field etc. By restricting the geographical area in which your streaming content will play your event or content can now be “location-based”. Let that sink in… and imagine what new formats or business models you can now create!
This way our new service aims to stimulate creativity and help provide economic relief to worldwide artists, cultural entrepreneurs, venues, institutions and companies. At the same time SoundWhere offers a state-of-the-art new service for any creative mind to bring their talent, idea or service to the right audience. Hassle free, accessible for all.
SoundWhere’s mission is to fulfill today’s changing communication and business needs by providing an accessible flexible solution for individuals and corporates to communicate and monetise their music, ideas and services. We do this by utilising NOTV’s new platform offering a unique integration of technologies and tools that enable our clients to provide their services and entertainment as they choose to whoever they choose.
- streaming and Video/Audio On Demand
- geofencing (localisation via IP & GPS)
- payment services
- rights collection management
With SoundWhere you can create the following types of services and events:
- Concerts: paid or free online artist concerts; live or prerecorded
- Album / product presentations: exclusive (time/location limited) audio or video previews
- Messages: e.g. local welcome message, instructions, background information
- Tours: e.g. guided tours for museums, parks, zoos, cities, historic areas & sites, monuments
- Events: time/location limited special events (e.g. brand sponsored) based on exclusive audio/video
- Games: location and/or time based games